0

Yusuf Otubanjo joins Slovakia’s MSK Zilna

Yusuf Otubanjo joins Slovakia’s MSK Zilna - Yahoo Sports CanadaYusuf Otubanjo has expressed his delight signing a three-year contract with Slovakia topflight side MSK Zilna.
The former Nigeria youth forward was a hit last season with Austria’s FC Blau-Weiss Linz where he scored 28 times in 26 appearances.
“There were several interest from many clubs following my good performance with Weiss Linz last season  but it is only MSK that followed up after watching some of my matches; and  I'm happy with what they have offered me," said Otubanjo after he was unveiled on Thursday.
“I had a successful medical on Wednesday and I signed on Thursday; I'm happy everything has gone so well. I'm looking forward to an exciting time here in Slovakia and this is a new challenge for me; I pray it would also be a good place by  the grace of God.
"I've come to a very good club and it is also my ambition to help the club succeed and I would do everything within my power to ensure that the club wins trophies while I'm here."
Otubanjo was a member of the silver-winning Golden Eaglets squad in 2009, and he has featured for Atletico Madrid youth team and FC Red Bull Salzburg.
He joins another Nigeria Chigozie Mbah at the Štadión pod Dubňom as he competes for a starter's role in Adrián Guľa's squad against Iván Díaz, Kristián Vallo and Peter Puček.

Post a Comment

 
Top