0

Sunshine Stars treated me like a leper – Samson Unuanel

The tactician has expressed his disenchantment over the Owena Waves’ inability to pay his remaining salaries despite showing him the exit door last month
Sunshine Stars treated me like a leper Coach Samson Unuanel says he is yet to receive his outstanding salaries since he was sacked by Sunshine Stars in March, 2016.
The management of the Akure based outfit approved his dismissal after three games in the Nigeria Professional Football League owing to unending wrangling with fired former technical director, Henry Abiodun.
Unuanel bemoaned the biased treatment suffered in the hands of former employers and has demanded that the club pay him his entitlement; else he would take apt action.
"They did not treat me like a human being. They treated me like a leper and all I am asking for is my hard earned salaries,” he lamented .
“When I was fired, Ola Mafo promised to compensate me for relieving me of my job and I told him then that all I needed was my January and February salaries, but till date I have not received a dime from them.
“I am the bread winner of my family and need to feed them and also cater for my children’s school fees. I have forgiven them for trying to soil my reputation over an offence I knew nothing about, but all I pleading for is my unsettled dues.
“Now that I have not gotten another coaching offer, will I feed on grass? I’ve tried all within my reach to but up till today the story is still the same,” he concluded.
Abia Warriors’ gaffer and interim Super Eagles’ assistant coach Kennedy Boboye also disclosed that Sunshine Stars are yet to pay his remunerations since his resignation from the club in November 2015

Post a Comment

 
Top