0

.The Elephants face the Owena Waves on Wednesday, and the forward insists it won't be easy for the NPFL champions
Sunshine Stars forward Samad Kadiri believes Caf Champions League campaigner Enyimba FC are in for a tough match on Wednesday.
The Owena Waves have picked points in their two matches on the road while Enyimba FC come in from their 3-0 win over Etoile du Sahel on Sunday.
The forward admitted that the Aba Elephants may be enjoying a good run, but against Sunshine Stars it won't be the usual.
"We are set for today's match against Enyimba FC in Akure and all that's on our mind is a win," Kadiri told  Goal.
"Our team is in good shape and we can't afford to drop any point at home if we want to meet up with our set target.
"I don't care how tough the match will be but all I'm concerned with is a win and sincerely my statement is a reflection of the entire team.
"I think I'm doing fine with my form and career. I'm now at Sunshine Stars and as a professional my only target is to help the team achieve its goal. Regardless of the situation per time I'll always remain confident and willing to give my best at all time," he concluded.

Post a Comment

 
Top